25 noiembrie, 2010

Teenage dream, teenage heartaches

Why should I live when everything in front of me dies?
And all I am left with are some stupid goodbyes.

I feel empty. Empty inside, with no true feelings or tears to drown. And listening to the same song for hours made me fall into my heart's black hole. I made some changes in my life that I am really proud of. But they just made me become this stranger that I can't even recognize. Days keep passing by and I'm scared of the day when all this highschool craziness will be over. I'm so afraid of growing up, of responsibilities. I wish that I could wear forever pink bras and dance in front of the mirror like a mad little teenager. My life keeps showing me that it isn't gonna be so awesome forever, but I act like I'm blind.
"The piano keys are black and white, but they sound like a million colours in your mind...".
I'm scared that maybe tomorrow I'll make another mistakes, and as days pass by I will be just another stranger that no one cares about.
"I'm trying to be perfect, cause I know you worth it".
And in the day I really felt that the crack in my heart has been fixed, another "he" showed in. I started thinking that maybe my heart is ment to be broken, dark thoughts. Now, my heart is fulfilled again, but I'm scared of what tomorrow will bring.

0 comments:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Aaadadada